Monday, December 13, 2004

Cosplay Diary

11 December 2004

Cosplay At Balai Seni Lukis Negara

This cosplay event is held once every year. This is the first time i go for this type of event good thing i brought my digi cam coz i took hundreds of pics this day!!! Incase anyone dunno what cosplay means...cosplay = Costume Playing
I know this event from the school forum...ppl r talkin abt it months ago.
I went there wif my fren ...u know, the BS...it's quite a fun there...met some new friends there...i did not participate coz i can't prepare my costume on time >.<

Lotsa stalls there mostly from unknown shops...the most well known is Anime Tech. but things there r quite expensive for souviniers (Rm30 to RM10+++>.<) for others like posters, key chains(not in good quality wan)...well, it's quite ta cheap



if anyone of u wan the school forum url, here it is:

http://s7.invisionfree.com/SMKSS_Community

dun tell me things like this-link-doesn't-work rubbish...i've =tried it hundreds times if u wanna know unless ur internet failed or WILL work

No comments: