Monday, June 19, 2006

Panda's Birthday

Today, its Panda’s birthday…Penguin, Polar and I were planning a surprise just for this day. Well…cutting off “wake up early in the morning” crap…coz I didn’t do so :P I waited for Panda and Penguin to reach Asia Jaya station while I’m doin homework at my faculty…not for long, class ended 5pm they reach there at 6.39pm…jus right enuf time for me to tackle one of my homework XD
After picking up the girls, I drive my way to Mid Valley (lao di fang :D) but actually, we’re jamming our way there…with these two girls enjoying the music in the car ^^
When we finally reached Mid Valley, and we let the birthday girl decide our meal and finally, Panda decides to eat at Kim Garry…again, the usual place for this small little famili members to celebrate birthday XD…then we waited Polar till 8pm and he turned up with Kok Keong which is a surprise to everyone XD . Until this point, Panda is still not aware of a surprise we’re planning for her. We chit chatted a while when we’re waiting for food and I found out that Panda is gonna go to study Chinese Culture at a private uni at Penang…I was surprise abt that news…this’ll mean we wont b able to meet as frequent as we used to…
After dinner, we decide to prepare our surprise…so we leave Panda to Polar and Penguin, Kok Keong and I went to buy cake and candles fro her surprise. My job was to buy the birthday cake but it was a very very tiring happy job ^^ coz I hav to carry the cake all my way to meet up with Kok Keong and Penguin…the best part is when I reach LG, they call n say they’re at 1st floor when I get to 1st floor, they tell me they’re at 2nd floor so I decided I wait them at the parking entrance. The candle buying wasn’t quite successful as they can find the appropriate size of candles but they managed to get some tiny ones. And Kien How joined our little surprise at the last minute…and it’s really last minute!!! The mall was closing that time!!!
We have no idea how long can Polar keep Panda unaware…so I drive as fast as our safety allowed as possible all the way to Panda’s house.
When we arrived at her house, we made our best speed to prepare the surprise. We lit candles around the playground opposite her house and then we set up the cake…when we’re almost done, I called Polar to drive her there immediately. When she finally came out from Polar’s car, she looks very touched of the scene full of candles(although some of them have already burnt off)…and I know, the rushing and planning was worth it J. We told her one candle gives her one wish and there are so many wishes there for her. She made her wish and blew the candles as we sing birthday songs in English, Chinese and Cantonese versions XD. Her family heard our very loud birthday song came out and joins the celebration.
Her family went back sleep a little while later and we stayed at the playground, chatting while waiting for the candles to burn off. It was a very pleasant and relaxing night~~~I personally enjoyed that so much ^^ when it almost mid nite, we took out the presents(A cup and an alarm clock) we’ve prepared for her and gave it to her. We waited for the alarm to sound at 11.55pm…yet another surprise for her…the alarm clock’s tune was happy birthday. After a short while of chatting, we decided to go home as my dad was very worry of me…before we left, she gave each of us a big, warm hug. I wished her good luck and drive my way home after sending Penguin and Kien How back to their homes safe and sound.
Well...here again, i wish San San a very happy birthday :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ywreally touched my heart....
thanks....

panda...