Thursday, June 01, 2006

The New Adventure Begins

This is the 2nd week since I started my university life...I can tell everybody, it's full of unknowns and excitements. This reminds me of the first day I step into Sri Sentosa XD. It’s the same u know…new things to learn, new ppl to meet, and also a whole new environment to adept to. Right now, I’m doing information system engineering…exactly what I always wanted. It is my dream to get myself up into space...but a dream is a dream…it’s a impossible dream for me…so I got an approach that is nearest to my dream…technology…I dump myself into technology especially computers which gives me a very big satisfaction…and with this I give myself another approach to my dream…sounds stubborn? Yep…that’s me XD I believe one can only reach his dreams if he is stubborn enough…and that’s how my journey goes on...with adventures coming one after another. And with every new adventure, I’m nearer to my dreams…I hope so XD.

No comments: