Wednesday, September 13, 2006

END of the Great Battle

Finally~~~the final tests are over…I can finally enjoy my time with my new computer…although I wasn’t able to set up the internet connection but I’m still ale to play loads of games XD I spend almost the whole day playing on some old games which the older computer cant work on…it was so much fun XD

The past 2 and ½ week was very disasterous… the test, the revision, the worries…it was really stressing…I’m really glad that the test was over

Although I was goin on with my test, I still went out last wed n fri to help Kilmasis take some pictures for his music video story board which the music is based on some very nice Japanese music which I cant remember :P we’ve took pictures of me in a Chinese cemetery another few pictures of mine with the piano(how was it since I last touched a piano…I forgot)and Elizabeth looking at me on the stage at UCSI…n he was planning for more at Sunway hospital =_=|| but that was kinda funny experience :D

No comments: