Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Computer :D

Yay!! I’ve finally got my new computer…but drawback, I cant pluck my old hard disk into my new com as according one very idiotic shopkeeper, the IDE hard disk will greatly tear down the com’s performance n speed and my even cause blue screen!!! So I hav to pay extra 60 bucks for an external case for my old IDE hard disk…wanna know y I called that shopkeeper “idiotic”? here’s the story…at first, I told the other fella to insert the IDE hard disk into my new com…that idiot jus sit n watch while his ppl tryin over n over to start my new com after inserting the hard disk…after a few more tries only then that maniatic idiot come n told us the performance drag shit!!! That really pisses me of…

When I was on my way home, Kilmasis called me to giv him a hand on his Story board stuff…when the moment I reach home, dumping all the com stuuf into my room, he’s at my gates! So there we go for photo session, leaving my com at home, unassembled as I planned coz my test is still goin on

No comments: