Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Friday Night

next Monday is a special day for her...her birthday. I was scratching my head since last last week, thinking what kinda surprise i can give her...finally, orchestra is the answer. So i flip through the 06/07 MPO calendar and tada...MPO series right at this weekend which i recalled she didn't managed to get tickets for that.

I decided to go today, concerning of the ticket availability, her availability and most importantly, possibility of maximizing the surprise :P but when i reached there, only then i found out they've got plenty of spaces ==|| should have gone tomorrow...but never mind, when i asked her for that performance at Friday after i confirmed the availability, i can hear that she's quite surprised (satisfied~~~ XD) and took her around an hour or so to give me a reply and i'm wondering what caused that *hmm....*

While waiting for her surprise, i went "treasure hunting" at Kinokuniya and very satisfactorily hunted few books before her reply comes. I admit i was a bit nervous of her answer...lucky me, she can make it XD so I got to MPO at once to get the tickets and went all my way to Borders at Times Square for some relax time :P and i am looking forward to this Friday :D

No comments: