Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gathering @ 22 Sept



This round gathering, there’s only 3 of us. We originally planned this to celebrate Song’s birthday. But unfortunately, he wasn’t free today. Without Song, things get quite quiet as I’m usually the listener coz I do enjoy listening :P

After picking up San, we went all the way to Cheras Leisure Mall walk around, while I was appointed the task of figuring out where we should have our lunch ==| Finally when I can’t reach a decision, Yin gave me two choices: 1.Chinese food at Dragon Restaurant; 2.Western food at Deli France. Since I was tired of eating western food lately, I picked the first choice. What I didn’t expect was Dragon Restaurant is a high class Chinese restaurant and High class = expensive!!! The girls gave a very high verdict on the 小笼包 and the ramen, and I do like the food there, it’s fantastic. Especially 小笼包 which I can say is extremely delicious XD

We took a little moment chit chatting in the restaurant. We chat about lots of stuff some laughs and well, I’m mostly the listener again J. We left the restaurant when we saw there were more people coming in. We decided to go for some arcade game. I wanted to play para-para but I arms still hurts since I played it 2 days ago so I gave for fearing I won’t be able to drive later ==|| We played some games, have some fun time and then go for some place for some drinks.

One our way to Mong Kok Restaurant, the girls went in some shops to look around and I took the chance to find a present for Janice. The girls saved my headache by giving me a hand on that as I’m not good at picking presents :P Then, we picked up another present for Song’s birthday which I won’t mention at the moment :D

Finally, the girls got tired and we march all the way into Mong Kok, took some drink, chit chat, jokes, laughs, photos and we took off around 5.30pm as I need to attend Janice’s birthday party later at Millennium Square at PJ and I need to send the girls back home, safely :P

Meeting them again has certainly brightened up my spirit as I was quite down after those chain events during my exam period and study week. I appreciate Yin for comforting me after I told her those events and their company for the day. It keeps my mind off those events. I’m glad to have these friends.

No comments: