Thursday, April 06, 2006

Flashback


Photos are something very amazing craeted by human...from the ancient black n white ones till today's digital ones...no matter what form does it takes it works as one very important function...to keep somebody's memorable moments of their live.

For some people, photos are just pieces of meaningless papers, as another type of people, taking photograph is just for fun, nothing more, but for others, photos is part of their memory which they keep it and preserve it carefully besides that just simply chunk it else where.

To the truest words...every single photo i post in this site is a very important piece of memory of my life...they prove my existnce, remember me the fantasies of life i've pass thru, the friends of mine in my life and when sometimes when i forgot what happened in the past, these precious "memory pieces" helps me flashback what has happened in my miserable life and thus gives me the motivation to continue my life n even motivates me to live my life to the most extend.

No comments: