Friday, April 14, 2006

My Cute Students XD

After three months of teaching, i've managed to establish some good relatioinship wif my students :P which is amazing. I went back to school today to mess up wif the Music Club frens...n obviously Shaine has told them abt my approachingThe moment they bump into me, they jus keeeeeeeeeeeep compaining abt their new teacher, who replaced me eg "he always massages his stomach as if he's pregnant" , "he always waving his cane in the class without considering who he'll hit" n so much more interesting comment that makes me laugh XD. They eventually manage to 'persuade' me to stay till recess n take some photo with them...n we spent the whole recess on photo-taking-session...some of the prefects even sacrifices the duty rounds to take photo with me!! see my influence? wahahahaha!!! XD


I truthfully agreed that to understand something is to involve in it...take this experience of teaching of mine, although it's jus three months, i've managed to realise the reason why r teachers are willing to b a teacher even their salary is sooooo low, n sometimes, they're unfairly treated...i used to ask some teahcers why do they choose to b a teacher...n most of the time i'll get the same or similiar answer : "it's the satisfaction of looking at ur own students achieve something or to success in their studies" . In this three months of teaching, i've understand the 'satisfaction' which i do not understand all the while...when i marked my students' test paper, i can see how hard a student is trying in his studies n i'm so pleased when i see some student strive excellently...of course, there are also dissapointments when i see most of 1A5 failed the test and they still do not intend to improve after looking at their results...i guess that's y some teachers choose not to put feelings in their teaching or in other terms, they jus simply abandoned the students. But then when i look at the good results one, they motivated me, n start thingking that there may be still hope for the bad ones...n then i started to plan how m i gonna make those bad result students get interested in their studying or else i can just choose to ignore them......what i've experienced in this three months, it's just part of a teacher's passionating life!!!

No comments: