Thursday, November 23, 2006

My first acted short movie.

Weeks ago, Kilmasis asked me to join his another short movie making. Initially, i thought it's just another co-director job but the next moment, he told me that i will be one of the main characters in his movie! I was very surprised as i never expected he would ask me to act ==|| I was stunned for a short moment and i heard him saying something abt doing the shooting soon...the movie was abt Karma(not sure whether is this the spelling) well, not as bored as those you can find in those Buddhism books...it's abt the love story of a couple who ended up suiciding and promised each other to live together at thier next life...and of course, things wont turn out that good. This couple went thro quite lot of events which delayed their promised till the ?rd time of their reobrn and no, i wont take the trouble to tell the whole story XD you'll have to guess the story yourselves...muahahahaha! (evil i am :P)

We started the shooting last Sunday. The scenery taken includes Bukit Jalil Park, Kil's house(as usual), my house, Kil's uncle's office, some where near Shell Petrol station in Seri Petaling and the furthest one...a very quiet straight road near LKW College. Personally, i did had a lot of fun participating in this shooting and yes, i do enjoy it. We did a few "stunts" with mine and Kil's car, few "Ghost-appears!!!" scene well, some kissing scene and lot more...cant actually remember all of them ah yes...there's also a mom-scolding-daughter scene which my aunt was playing a role of the very fierce and scary mother and we did have a lot of attention from my neighbours and my already asleep grandma coz they need to shout real loud XD. Most of the scene...well, actually it's all but one scene was taken during night time around 9pm till 2am which spells my trouble...my dad...who's extremely stubborn abt his goind-out-night-time-is-dangerous theory ==|| if he didnt do so, we would've finnish the shooting a little bit faster. we finnshed our shooting 12am++ yesterday . i paid quite a heavy price for that...i cant use my car for a very long period as my dad was really pissed off BUT i do wonder when am i gonna join another of these shooting...it's so much fun XD XD XD I'm lovin' it!!

No comments: